We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Pig First-Person Camera Bugs

Options
lunaseaa
lunaseaa Member Posts: 4
edited April 17 in Bug Reporting

Step 1: Play as The Pig (should work with every cosmetic)

Step 2 : Press left - your hand/wrist should start turning unnaturally

Step 3 : Hit a survivor - your camera hould be forced downward during the post-hit cooldown

Hi! I play the Pig fairly frequently and I've noticed this bug happening for a while, ever since (if I recall correctly) a PTB or live release where all killers had their cooldown animations changed temporarily. It seems like this broke the pig's wrist while turning and that the change to her cooldown animation wasn't reverted. It's really distracting and genuinely makes me not want to play her since it feels like my head is being yanked down after every hit or like I'm sliding on ice anytime I walk left. I figured this would've been fixed already but I guess nobody else made a bug report lol! I really really hope this gets fixed!!

Post edited by lunaseaa on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.