We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC - Rarely Lockers bug out and lie diagonally down

Options
Gabrote42
Gabrote42 Member Posts: 30
edited April 17 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match (I used Hillbilly in Rancid Abatoir IIRC)

Step 3 : Hit F11 and hit it again to reenter fullscreen. Your resolution should now be screwed up.

Step 4 : ????? (I have been unable to reproduce this bug conveniently, I hope the logs backup sheds insight)

Step 5 : Go to a part of the map you haven't been in.

Step 6 : Find a locker lying down, half-phased into the floor.

Additional information

• The Hillbilly, Max Thompson Jr.
  • Tinkerer, Enduring, Discordance, Bitter Murmur and add-ons are Lo-Pro Chains and The Thompson's Mix
  • Rancid Abatoir(?), Coldwind Farm
  • One-Off, as far as I can tell
  • The locker is searchable from it's "ceiling". It will make no sound or move at all, but the killer will perform the animation normally (but silently, and facing the wall's inner corner). I was unable to make a survivor enter the locker, so idk if you can grab them off of it.
  • I forgot to grab the log, I hope this backup is the correct one and not the Gideon Bot Game I played after.

documents

• Images (I changed my resolution and remaximized the screen again in the middle of hitting F12 to screenshot, by fatfingering F11)
  • Logs

EDIT: Fixed images not displaying due to using attachement mode.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.