We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What I think The Twins needed for their rework

Options

I don’t exactly know what they changed, but all I know is that people said its not good. This is all I think we really wanted and needed for the rework

I think this would’ve fixed the twins (and Im reworking them from their live state not ptb)

Basekit Changes:

-Victor:
•Victor charges his pounce 0.2 seconds quicker (Toy sword basekit)

When Victor hits an injured survivor, it takes 4.5 seconds to recover with Victor instead of 5 seconds (I feel like this will give Victor some more flexibility and feel a lot better to play as)

•After you hit an injured survivor, you are able to switch to Charlotte during Victor’s Recovery.
You CANNOT do this if you miss a shot with Victor.
•Whenever Victor is kicked while idle or when you miss a pounce, it will take 10 seconds to respawn on Charlotte instead of 6 seconds. That way survivors won’t constantly be going against Victor.
(This does not apply when Victor is attached onto a survivor and gets crushed or if you recall him, doing such will remain at 6 seconds

the cooldowns will feel a little bit better which would decrease slugging a lot less, especially because you can swap to charlotte much earlier to pick up a downed survivor.

-Charlotte
•Charlotte now takes 2.5 Seconds to wake up instead of 3 seconds.

Now to make Charlotte not so bland, we implemented something small

Whenever a survivor does kick Victor, they get killer instinct for like 4 seconds and Charlotte will become enraged for the next 15 seconds
. -While enraged, Charlotte will get a 10% Haste effect.
-Additionally the next healthy survivor she hits will be inflicted with deep wounds.
-After hitting a survivor, Enrage deactivates.
Although adding a little slowdown isn’t needed for their current play style, you could definitely make some other new plays with it.

Only did this so the Twins feel more flexible and comfortable to play. Right now many people believe they are in a weird and clunky spot, Charlotte is also just a normal m1 killer, so I think these changes will add a little more variety to her kit.

Some issues that should be addressed:

•Whenever you leave Victor idle for 25 seconds or more, you have the ability to recall him to attach to you.
•Whenever a Survivor is holding Victor hostage for more than 16 Seconds, you have the ability to recall him.
•Whenever a survivor is in the process of being sacrificed on the hook, you have to ability to swap to either Charlotte or Victor. (I can not tell you how many games I lost just from that happening)
•Whenever you hook a survivor next to Victor, he will immediately be recalled to Charlotte
• Remove Victor’s collision while you’re carrying a survivor so he doesn’t body block you.

Now before I get into the add on changes I do wanna say that my goal was to try to make the add ons useful instead of useless. And of course these add ons are subjective

Non-Changed Add Ons:
Tiny Fingernail
Bloody Black Hood
Rusted Needle
Madeleine’s Scarf
Victor’s Soldier
Forest Stew
Silencing Cloth
Iridescent Pendant

Changed Add ons:

•Toy Sword: Victor moves 10% faster while charging up a pounce (Made current effect basekit)

•Soured Milk: Increases Victor alert range by +4 meters

The Cat Figurine displays the location of where you are going to pounce, now this add on is quite inaccurate and when you pounce closely to something, you actually will not be able to see because the white line is blocking your view, however I made it so it’s still kind of a guiding add on that will help players so I changed it so
•Cat Figurine: Victor can see Scratch Marks
I feel like this will help players be able to track down survivors as Victor and not be completely lost.

•Madeleine’s Glove: Increases the time Victor is attached to a survivor or locks a survivor in a locker by 2 Seconds

•Ceremonial Candelabrum: Whenever Victor pounces a survivor, they will be inflicted with the Mangled effect for 75 seconds.

•Cat’s Eye: Whenever Charlotte hits a survivor during Enrage mode, they need to mend 3 seconds longer.
-Enraged mode last 5 seconds longer

Baby Teeth: Increase the maximum distance at which Victor can pounce by 4 meters.

•Weighty Rattle: Removing Victor from a survivor by any means inflicts Broken for 25 Seconds. (buff by 5 seconds)
So this works even when you recall Victor from an attached survivor as well

•Stale Biscuit: Whenever a survivor kicks Victor, they will suffer from Oblivious for 40 Seconds.

•Sewer Sludge: Whenever Victor is attached to a survivor, they will be hindered by 3% until he is removed.

•Spinning Top: Whenever Victor is attached onto a survivor, press the active ability button so he will jump on any nearby survivors within a 7 meter range if they are in his line of sight.
-This will cause affected survivors to be injured.

•Drop of Perfume: While Victor is attached to a Survivor, they can only slow or medium vault.

Thats what I think. Let me know your thoughts