We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

dc bots

Options

kate dc's when she goes down under my hook during endgame collapse close to gate
kate bot uses unbreakable
drops toolbox
does not unhook me
runs away

Pretty please behaviour fix dc bots.

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,263
    edited April 19
    Options

I have to say I would rather have dumb stuff like that happen instead of bots that work, because that is just way funnier xD And I don't think the issue is the bots, but the pre historic way of having several actions on the same button, because a keyboard totally does not have enough keys to not do that...

But then again... Drop item and unhook are not the same key on pc... Is it different on console? Well maybe it is in deed the bots being a bit broken... Not saying that putting several actions on the same key is a good idea though.