We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

It Takes More Puke To Get a Survivor Fully Infected

Options

Step 1: Boot the game.

Step 2: Play as Plague in a public match or custom game.

Step 3: In game, puke on a survivor.

Step 4: Notice that it takes more puke charges to get a survivor fully infected.

Additional Information

Character Played: The Plague

Perks Played: Not applicable

Map: Not applicable

Frequency of the Issue: All the time whenever you play as Plague

Lately, I've been noticing something felt off about Plague's power. At first, I thought it was nothing until a fellow Plague player, Magi_N7, discovered that it takes more puke charges to fully infect a survivor in comparison to her previous patches. Below is an image of this (image originally from Magi_N7):

There was nothing mentioned in the most recent patch notes about this, so I assume this may be a bug of some sort.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.