Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Why does it exist?!

Options
Manslaughter
Manslaughter Member Posts: 18
edited April 20 in Ask the Community

Racoon city, it's a bad map. Pardon my words but like why are their so many pallets and vaults. I can't get a ######### hit in before I get 18 stuns. Lower the amount of pallets or something, do what you did Haddonfieldand make it smaller. Just fix ur map please bhvr

Post edited by EQWashu on

Answers

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 144
    Options

RPD is my favorite map and I’m a blight killer main the map is fine imo

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 218
    Options

There are a lot worse maps for me like:

The game

Garden of Joy

Eyrie of Crows

And Mothers Dwelling

RPD is by far not my favorite, but it's pretty okay after you know the layout

• Manslaughter
    Manslaughter Member Posts: 18
    Options

Ture dat, but like i have a terrible memory so I can only really remember simple maps like temple or backwater Not that kind of map though.

• KatsuhxP
    Options

I'm gonna be honest: rpd is easier than the temple or backwater to learn the layout for me.

RPD has 100% of the time the same rooms, only thing that changes are the positions of palettes but usually just on 2 spots in the same room (and there aren't many palettes where that's even the case). Besides that there is east- and westwing, so it's only the layout of half a map xD

• MvHoeller
    MvHoeller Member Posts: 48
    Options

RPD bad? What about the baddest bad maps of the entire game that no one has mentioned yet: "BADham I-V"! These maps are so bad that my bad hand starts to shake the moment I read "BADham" after the loding screen. These bad maps are so bad they cause PTSD and even the developers are afraid of touching these bad maps, allthough they badly need a massive rework, that they prefer loads of bad comments over getting into just a single thought about how to make these bad maps at least half as bad. Try to play all 5 variations of "BADham" in a row and I guarantee you'll whish yourself back to RPD the moment your brain getting over that grief that "BADham" causes.

• KatsuhxP
    Options

Well they are pretty bad yes, but for some reason they are less annoying than the one's I already told above for me. Probably because I see them more often in my games.