Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why does it exist?!

Options
Manslaughter
Manslaughter Member Posts: 25
edited April 20 in Ask the Community

Racoon city, it's a bad map. Pardon my words but like why are their so many pallets and vaults. I can't get a ######### hit in before I get 18 stuns. Lower the amount of pallets or something, do what you did Haddonfieldand make it smaller. Just fix ur map please bhvr

Post edited by EQWashu on

Answers

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 170
    Options

RPD is my favorite map and I’m a blight killer main the map is fine imo

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 255
    Options

There are a lot worse maps for me like:

The game

Garden of Joy

Eyrie of Crows

And Mothers Dwelling

RPD is by far not my favorite, but it's pretty okay after you know the layout

• Manslaughter
    Manslaughter Member Posts: 25
    Options

Ture dat, but like i have a terrible memory so I can only really remember simple maps like temple or backwater Not that kind of map though.

• KatsuhxP
    Options

I'm gonna be honest: rpd is easier than the temple or backwater to learn the layout for me.

RPD has 100% of the time the same rooms, only thing that changes are the positions of palettes but usually just on 2 spots in the same room (and there aren't many palettes where that's even the case). Besides that there is east- and westwing, so it's only the layout of half a map xD

• MvHoeller
    MvHoeller Member Posts: 48
    Options

RPD bad? What about the baddest bad maps of the entire game that no one has mentioned yet: "BADham I-V"! These maps are so bad that my bad hand starts to shake the moment I read "BADham" after the loding screen. These bad maps are so bad they cause PTSD and even the developers are afraid of touching these bad maps, allthough they badly need a massive rework, that they prefer loads of bad comments over getting into just a single thought about how to make these bad maps at least half as bad. Try to play all 5 variations of "BADham" in a row and I guarantee you'll whish yourself back to RPD the moment your brain getting over that grief that "BADham" causes.

• KatsuhxP
    Options

Well they are pretty bad yes, but for some reason they are less annoying than the one's I already told above for me. Probably because I see them more often in my games.