We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Perk from Shrine not showing up on bloodweb

Options

Hi,

I purchased Lithe from the Shrine a few years ago, but I just recently purchased a new survivor (Jeff) and the perk is not appearing on his bloodweb. I have the perk on all of my other survivors, but I have gained all of the possible perks I can from Jeff's bloodweb and was not able to obtain it. I have attached screenshots of the perk on another survivor, and of Jeff's bloodweb with no perks left available to obtain.

Thank you!

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

When you have a moment, please double-check Jeff's obtained perks; with the revamping of the bloodweb and prestige, once a Survivor is at Prestige 3, their tier 3 perks should be on all other survivors without needing to use the bloodweb.

Comments

• hypothesaurus2
    hypothesaurus2 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi, thank you for the reply!

I do not have Feng, I only bought the Lithe perk on the Shrine. I looked through all of Jeff's perks, but do not see Lithe and it does not show up when I try to search for it either.

Thank you again for looking into this!