We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Glitches with Potential Energy and toolbox allow Gen to be completed faster.

Options
tyantlmumagjiaonuha
tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 399
edited April 20 in Bug Reporting

@Rizzo

I was referring to a bug report that was already up at the citation url, but for some reason I was told to post it in the bug report, so that's what I'm going to do.

I don't know what the situation is like on the North American server, but on the Asian server, there are so many parties abusing glitches as seen on the results screen that even during survivor play, if there is a toolbox holder on your side, you have to leave the lobby to not join a rigged match.

Endurance's bug-based glitches (mainly OTR) also show no sign of being fixed after more than a week. Really, BhVR should first quickly take action against bugs that drastically alter the balance in the game and the players who exploit them, rather than selling new skins.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.