We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

SIngularity needs to be fixed

Options
Rxstevo
Rxstevo Member Posts: 4
edited April 20 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been playing Singu since his release so I have a lot of experience about his bugs and what need to get fixed. It is sad seeing him getting forgotten about like hag and twins all because his bugs and how his counterplay is way to strong for newer players and even at high mmr. So here's some things that should be fixed or added.

1. Make placing pods easier. I shouldn't have to be shooting to place a pod 4 times before it places because I moved 1 cm off a specific pixel. Also make it so that you can shoot pods through non slipstreamed survivors.

2. Fix when trying to tp to a survivor through the gun it will detect to shoot a pod at the wall instead of the survivor. Makes you think you have bad aim but its just a bug.

3. Fix random leafs or branches stopping slipstreams mid way.

4. make slipstreaming faster. Will actually make him playable on indoor maps or maps with a lot of clutter.

5. Remove the 5 second anti camp fatigue. There is just no point to this anymore since the camping meter system. Just there to annoy you at this point.

6. Make Soma family photo basekit. You will not be getting any chase value without soma photo since by the time you catch up to a survivor your overdrive is already run out. Instead add it basekit and maybe rework it so that it increases overdrive buffs by 10%

Thats all I could think of. But please this killer is so buggy and needs a couple buffs so that he can become more decent.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,373
    Options

I 💯 agree. I play him often and he’s so fun but some simple QOL changes and 1 or 2 small buffs would be beautiful.

I experience all these bugs on the daily with him. Very aggravating.

Reduce how long it takes to put a pod on a survivor off hook too but keep the cooldown for the TP please. I shouldn’t be punished both ways.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 5,905
    Options

I definitely agree with fixing his bugs. Placing pods can be so frustrating sometimes because of the terrible collision detection.

The buffs I don't agree with though. I think slipstreaming is fast enough, the detection just needs to be more consistent. And especially soma photo should not become basekit in my opinion. It just reduces the counterplay survivors have in chase.

I think if they just fix singus bugs, he should be in a good spot. The only buff the devs could add is to increase the time it takes for emps to generate by a bit, but that's it.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 137
    Options

he feels extremely clunky on console aswell not just the bugs

• Rxstevo
    Rxstevo Member Posts: 4
    Options

This is a hard disagree. Survivors already have a lot of counter play in chase like Los, certain vaults or loops, pre dropping pallets, and EMPs. Any decent team with a brain can shut down your power in chase without getting overdrive hits because you didn't bring soma. Also using overdrive with no soma family photo mid chase is basically useless since by the time they run to the next pallet your overdrive is out because you were too slow and overdrive doesn't last too long. Without soma he's basically just a more complicated hag. His power is designed to be a chase killer, but what's the point if the power doesn't give chase value.

• ProudRinMain
    ProudRinMain Member Posts: 322
    Options

Agree. Also make an iri for him that allows placed biopods to automatically tag survivors in view. Would be a really good iri

• Skitten56
    Skitten56 Member Posts: 303
    Options

I agree with you. Singularity can be quite strong and doesn't really need buffs. At most make it so the EMP boxes only self-print up to 90-95% progress so survivors can't just grab it mid chase.

Bug fixes should absolutely be done but this game has tons of bugs so who knows when BHVR will get around to it.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,595
    edited April 21
    Options

I just did a full proto-tyoe scan. No bugs were detected. You humans are inferior.

...vIsioN cOmprMiSed.

Bug detected.

Post edited by TheSingularity on
  • MechWarrior3
    Options

I agree 💯 as a P23 singularity ☺️❤️

Nail on the head!

• MechWarrior3
    Options

I love it when he says vision compromised 🤣

Or “tHis iS Beettterrrrrrr”

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 5,905
    Options

This has definitely not been my experience with Singu. His overdrive is definitely helpful sometimes, and the teleport is a very strong catch up tool to survivors.

Not to mention you can do plenty of mindgames with his teleport at pallets and windows as well.

I just think soma photo has the potential to reduce the counterplay of survivors during chase too much, which is why I wouldn't want it to become basekit. I'd rather have them nerf the EMP availability one last time.