We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Will Ghostface classic cosmetic ever be fixed?

Options
NoirStealth
NoirStealth Member Posts: 4
edited April 21 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

I really love ghostface's classic cosmetic but there's one thing that has always bothered me about it. The right sleeve is missing in first person. I know that this was originally to fix the visual of the sleeve taking up 40% of the screen when it first came out. But with how much dbd has evolved since 2019 I think it could be possible to make it so the sleeve is visible in first person but not taking up a huge ammount of the screen like before.

Especially with the fov slider.

Here is it with +15 fov:

It occurs whenever you use the classic ghostface cosmetic.

Here is a concept of how it could look (it's scuffed but you get the idea):

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This has already been reported and it's currently under review by the Team: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/391577/ghostface-classic-cloak-breaks-becomes-distorted#latest

This discussion has been closed.