We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Off the Record is bugged since 2 weeks. Some survivors bugexploit the perk

Options
Jean_Cobra
Jean_Cobra Member Posts: 30
edited April 22 in Bug Reporting

When we are under the effect of "Off the Record", when we take a hit, and we suture ourselves, the game considers that the endurance effect is still active whereas normally not. It is since the release of chapter 31 that this little-known bug appeared. And survivors exploit this flaw to maintain the advantage.

Here is a video that shows the bug in question:

Recently Otz also posted a video where he explains the various techniques that survivors can use, and the Ada of the team he faces exploits this bug throughout, with a build revolving around it. And many times we can see that Otz hits SHOULD normally work, but no, the ada is in infinite endurance.

I use the skill often enough to confirm it's a bug, it didn't do that before. When taking a hit from the killer, and suturing yourself, you no longer retained your stamina effect after that, only the moan suppression.
And now, over the past few days, I have noticed that many of the players I face are shamefully exploiting this flaw. Fix it for the sanity of the game for real.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.