We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Knight's Iridescent Company Banner: When Flag is Collected, only Half the Exit Gate Unblocks

Options
NotJared
NotJared Member Posts: 343
edited April 22 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description of the Issue: When The Knight is using Iridescent Company Banner, if a Hunted Survivor collects the Standard to escape the hunt in Endgame, only half of the Exit Gate will become unblocked for the Hunted Survivor (the left side). Entity Spikes WILL NOT appear on either player's end; instead, the exit gate will act like an invisible wall is blocking the Exit.

Here is the PoV from the Killer I played against where this happened - note how I (Vittorio) cannot escape on the right side of the Exit, only once I pass halfway to the left can I leave. I run into an invisible wall on the right side.

Steps to Reproduce: As video above^

When this happened to me, the killer was playing Knight with Iri Company Banner addon, and several endgame perks (Blood Warden, Hex: NOED, and a few others).

To reproduce, have a Guard Hunt a Survivor at the exit and allow them to collect the Standard. Have them try to escape from the right side of the Exit Gate.

How Often Does this Occur: Unknown

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 687
    Options

that's not how that works, exit gate blocker lingers for 5 seconds when the hunt ends

• NotJared
    NotJared Member Posts: 343
    edited April 25
    Options

This is not what I am describing at all. The exit gate blockers only linger if you get hit by a guard.

They’re supposed to disappear if you collect the flag, otherwise The Knight can infinitely keep one player trapped in the match even if they succeed in collecting the flag.

The description of the Add-on itself says “Blocks the Exit Gates to the Hunted Survivor for the duration of the Hunt.” My hunt ended.

I collected the flag, there were NO EXIT GATE BLOCKERS for me, and yet I couldn’t leave.

If that’s supposed to be the case that the Knight is to be able to keep a Survivor trapped in a match, then there should be exit gate blockers signifying so, and then that’s a different bug.

Either way, this is a bug.