We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Please for the love of god get rid of For the People and Buckle Up combo

Options

The fact that it's been in the game this long is insane. I've had so many SWFs all bringing that build and there is no way to counter it as you slowly recover from downing someone. Why are the devs okay with this?

Comments

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 284
    Options

But before we need to get rid of Pain Ressonance + DMS

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 287
    edited April 23
    Options

You can easily counter that. With the BU + FtP combo, you down someone and a friend comes and saves them right away. Nothing you can do about them using that combo because the killer has a hit slowdown to wipe the blood. Then you have to wait it out. Then you down them an different friend comes and saves them right away. Again you wait for the enduring status to go away. You down them and the friend that did the first combo is now healed and they come by to use the combo. Rinse and repeat as their third friend is a gen jockey that also has the BU + FtP comb. Literally had this happen to me. PR + DMS can only happen at most three times but it's very easy to counter. It's not the same thing.

BU + FtP is very unhealthy for this game and so many people have complained about it and the fact that BHVR is okay with it being in the game is wild to me. They are so quick to remove any broken killer combos that can't be countered but they take their time on survivor. It's so annoying.

• AmpersandUnderscore
    AmpersandUnderscore Member Posts: 1,175
    Options

Both of these combos are literally countered by having situational awareness. You recognize that with the pr+DMS combo.

If you are going for 30+ seconds in chase and don't notice a second survivor literally following you to pull this off that's a game sense issue. Not to mention that the survivor has to be healthy to use FtP, and injuring survivors is base kit for all killers.

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 287
    Options

PR+DMS is very easy to know when it's going to happen. It happens when a survivor is about to be hooked. It's not that easy to know when someone is hiding nearby during a chase. It's not the same thing. Don't try to undermine me with a "sounds like a skill issue", because it's not. It's a broken combo and people have been complaining about it for awhile now.

Healing other survivors is base kit for all survivors. I tried chasing someone else to get them injured so they couldn't use the perk and the others were healed by then. Again, all of them were running this build. They were very organized and a healthy survivor would come out of nowhere after I downed someone. Two healthy survivors were sneaky and waiting. They were not making it obvious like some survivors tend to do. It's not like when a survivor is under a pallet and you can fake picking them up. You can't fake downing someone.

• kaz543453
    kaz543453 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 24
    Options

Post edited by kaz543453 on
  • tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 399
    Options

Jeff & Matthew's favorite, and it's not a problem because the survivors are able to escape.