Nurse's fov and fatigue are bugged

Options
lvcian
lvcian Member Posts: 12
edited May 28 in Bug Reporting

Nurse's fov and fatigue are bugged during 7.4.0 PTB and after the release of Chucky. These bugs haven't been fixed even tho it has been 4 months (almost 5) that people with motion sickness have been asking to fix her.

1. Her fatigue is clunky. She looks straight down during the fatigue and then snaps her head back up rapidly, this is a hell for people with motion sickness. Her movement speed is also bugged, if you look up, her movement speed is increased, if you look down, her movement speed is decreased.
2. Her fov has been decreased. Her fov was increased back 2020 as a quality of life for people with motion sickness. Her hand and weapon are very close, we don't see much, it hurts our head, eyes, and we can't take it anymore.
3. Her left hand is just bugged too, her left hand just doesn't move at all, look up and down while holding your blink, it doesn't move. If you use a blink, her hand just do a quick frame movement and then just stays like that during the whole blink, it was smooth before the bug, now it's just stationary and doesn't move at all.
4. Within the release of Tome 19, nurse can't see through lockers anymore, which used to be a bug, but she still can see through walls on some maps I think, but I am glad that we can't see through lockers with nurse anymore, just gotta fix the fov and fatigue. It also appears that her left hand while holding a blink looks broken ? It looks like that she really broke her hand.

People have been reporting since the PTB, we have been promised for a fix, yet no fix, not even in the patch notes under "known issue", it was as if it didn't matter. We have actually been waiting for 2-3 weeks for the Tome 19, wishing that Nurse would be fixed, it's a big issue for people with motion sickness, I may look mad, I am, but we just wish for Nurse to be fixed.

Hopefully I have made myself clear, this is mainly for people with motion sickness, but nurse mains without motion sickness also just want her fatigue and fov to be fixed, I have seen others report, a lot too, but still not fixed. Just fix her, it has been 4 WHOLE months (in 5 days it will be 5 months), for the love of God, we just beg for a fix, please !! 🙏🙏

EDITED ON 28TH MAY : NURSE IS STILL BUGGED AFTER 6 MONTHS NOW !

I will provide some screenshots and videos, credit to : @Mr_K, Supaalf, thatberry, LeesStillGaming, Tylaan103.

Before 7.4.0 :

After 7.4.0 :

These screenshots are with shadowborn, but we do see a difference, just remove 15%.

"Broken" hand :

Her left hand is like… it's kinda going forward ? I don't know how to really explain it but it looks like that her hand is like going forward but without really moving.

Videos :

(The title of the first video is wrong, it explains the bug and you can clearly see the fov is different with the thumbnail, we see nurse's arm very well, now we just see her hand. The "before the PTB", you can clearly see the fatigue and FOV that they are BUGGED)

This one is probably the most important, it’s easier to understand :

Post edited by lvcian on
7 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Machiine
    Machiine Member Posts: 20
    Options

I was about to make another post related to this after sharing a video months ago
    These issues have been the worst, the wrong FOV being the worst for me personally

• lvcian
    Options

I have been doing a lot of tickets that they literally just recognise me and keep telling me that they don’t know when she will be fixed and that it’s useless contacting them over and over because the answer will always be the same AND because they have already reported everything to them. I do think that you can make another post, they will probably ask you to put it under here but the more people that ask for a nurse fix, the more it will get to their attention.

During my tickets, one of them, I gave them out this post like 3-4 weeks ago ? They thanked me but it looks like they noticed it the 22th may 2024.

The FOV drives me off, playing 90% FOV is bad, the fatigue too cause it’s clunky asf.

• Machiine
    edited May 30
    Options

I've made a video detailing these issues back in February and sent them via discord but nothing has been changed so far, best we can do is hope they eventually fix her but its been like this for over 6 months, I understand they have bigger fish to fry but its getting a bit ridiculous, to be unable to properly play my favorite character for over half a year because the bugs give me motion sickness.

And I apologize to any dev or manager reading this but I need to vent out my frustration, I want to play DBD but I literally have no will to do so for half a year now because my favorite character feels extremely unsatisfying to play compared to what she used to due to bugs.

Post edited by Machiine on
  • lvcian
    Options

I contacted them for a map bug cause Eyrie is bugged in the PTB and I asked them about Nurse and they basically said again : "we don't have any clue on when Nurse will be fixed, thanks for understanding." I then asked them about the status and they basically said they can't say anything on going.

I understand that you have montion sickness with these bugs, personally, I don't have motion sickness but I may hope she gets fixed the 3th of June, I saw a lot of people report Nurse to them. If she still isn't fixed then I am going to bang my head on a ######### wall like.

You should maybe try resend the video to them on discord ? Did they say anything on Disocrd ? Contacting them through their support site is more efficient, may work, idk.

• Machiine
    edited May 30
    Options

I don't think re-sending would do much, I send it to one of the community managers after talking a little bit with them regarding these issues and they said they forwarded the video and the issues to the team, I do fully trust and believe in the person I sent my video to.

• lvcian
    Options

Yeah, I know, answer is usually the same. May I know who the person is ? (The community manager)

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,114
    Options

Update 8.0.1, While trying to fix her rapid fatigue lookup animation they ended up making it much slower than it should be.

• sad_sunrise
    sad_sunrise Member Posts: 3
    edited June 14
    Options

In fact, fatigue is now ~3.2 seconds instead of 2 seconds after 1 blink. Now nurse is unplayable

• Machiine
    Options

Hey, sorry i didn't notice this message earlier, i'd rather not say to keep confidentiality and such, I don't know if this person would like me to say their name or not.

Also, i came here just to report this, not only is she still bugged with all the previous issues mentioned, she is even worse.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 449
    Options