We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Laurie's skirt from the Wolf in Sheep's clothing outfit is bugged

Options
InsidiouSmile
InsidiouSmile Member Posts: 1
edited April 25 in Bug Reporting

Hello,

After this update, I realised that Laurie's skirt from the outfit that can be bought is bugged. Bugged- meaning that parts of it go missing and it looks very unnatural (bad clothing texture?). Also, the October Cardigan and the other cardigan don't collide/go well on the jeans /go through the jeans a bit when she is running. Her jeans seem a bit shorter now or there is something wrong/different with her shoes. Sometimes her hair goes through the cardigan. Her jeans seem a bit dirty/untidy.

Very disappointed to see all this, to the point that I want to stop playing this game, if I can't play as Laurie.

Please look into it, as I only play as Laurie and it's sad to see this., I would like the skirt, hair etc to be like they used to be.

I play on PC, on Epic Games.

Post edited by InsidiouSmile on
3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review