We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Character's auras in low FPS and stuttering problems since today's patch (7.7.0)

Options
Arsyn
Arsyn Member Posts: 67
edited April 24 in Bug Reporting

• Platform: Epic Games

• Description of the issue: I don't know if you can see it correctly in the video, but since today's update the auras of the survivors and killers (in this case, in the video you can only see it in the survivors, in the previous game I had against a trapper it did happen to the killer's aura) they look as if they were in low FPS. Also since I updated, my games are affected, suddenly the game has stuttering, before the patch I played in ultra graphics without any drop in FPS, but now I have. I imagine it has to do with the new update of Unreal Engine 5. Even with the graphics in medium as you can see in the video, it happened to me during the game.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Just playing

• How often does this occur: Since today'patch.

Post edited by Arsyn on
7 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 67
    Options

Its all over reddit too, this patch broke something badly.

I have extreme stuttering and rubberbanding issues as well, to the point where the game is unplayable.

Playing on PC with Steam

• Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 122
    Options

Hope they are still looking into this. Seems to still be a problem. I thought it was just my settings being reset, but I've tried everything and it's still an issue.