We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC - RPD Top of staircase pallet not able to break at first

Options
PinkKittyLynn
PinkKittyLynn Member Posts: 1

I was playing Ghost Face and the pallet at the top of the stairs (on the right from the main entrance) was pushed down by Ace. I had to press space about 10 times before i could break the pallet. It would not let me break it. it would start the animation for it and then stop abruptly. I have not tried to recreate the issue,

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• alpha5
    alpha5 Member Posts: 168
    Options

This problem can also occur on Hawkins corner pallets opposite side of greenhouse or whatever that is.

• GJesus
    GJesus Member Posts: 4
    Options

can confirm this is an issue on all killers most likely, had the same problem with Chucky. had to go to the other side of the pallet to break it - it's more noticeable on Chucky as to what the actual issue, it's that the collision on the floor is just slightly raised. with this bug, you also can't kick the generator upstairs on one side.