Random changes I think would be cool because screw it.

Random changes i'd like for DbD because I had a string of bad games and need a break.

Hey gang. i've been playing this game since about 2018 and while I do take slight hiatuses here and there (ignore the large five month gap I took back in 2022). I still love the game. With the anniversary coming up, here's some dumb changes I thought of that atleast I think are cool. Are they good changes? I 'unno you tell me.

Part 1: Offerings
Alright full stop. I think offerings need a rework. There's plenty that are pretty much just useless. Here's my ideas

Map Offerings: Now I try not to use map offerings, even if a specific build would benefit from it (Yes I do play Doc with max terror radius why do you ask). However I think these could use a rework. Simply put
Survivors- in order to guarantee you get the map you want, you need to bring 2 identical map offerings. Let's say for sake of argument, one offering is equal to a 40% change of getting that map, whereas two can make that jump up to 40%.
Killers- Since killers have a smaller chance compared to survivors, I think it would be a good idea to bring back the rarities for map offerings. Like say a yellow map offering is 40% and a green map offering is the 80%.
Now I got a thing for maps in general but we'll save that for a later part.

Alternatively we could just make it 50% and 100%

Hook offerings: While these are very strong for survivors, I rarely see killers ever use them and I rarely see these offerings make that much of a difference when I use them. So here we go.
Survivors: Call me crazy, but I say we keep the regular effect for this offering. However if more than one is used then the 2nd offering will be negated.
Killers: Either add 2-3 more hooks on the map, or hooks take longer to sabotage

And now for the introduction of a couple Iridescent Offering,
The Bloody Trinket: A very rare offering that can be traded for 500,000 BP. However these are EXTREMELY rare, but it could be a good idea to save these up for when new chapters come around. And perhaps rarity can be based on player level, so newer players can get them somewhat more frequently to help them catch up.

Barbed Totem: SECRET. When using a hex totem, that totem doesn't spawn after a brief duration at the start of the trial. So while yes, you may miss out on Devour Hope Stacks or Ruin value, but it can keep your hexes safe a bit longer.

Part 2: Lightborn Rework.
Look, i'm a killer main. Getting flashlighted sucks. So when I see two-three people in a lobby with flashlights, Lightborn is automatically locked tf in. Call it 'I've Been Playing Since 2018'-PTSD

HOWEVER, as someone who has been playing more survivor lately ("Know thy Enemy Know Thyself" michael jordan probably), I know the frustration of having one part of your kit being completely useless. Like atleast medkits still work if you get hemorraged or mangled
So shout outs to that one dude on Twitter. Here's my proposed Lightborn rework.

When you get blinded, you receive a token. The next time a survivor attempts to blind you, it'll use that token and will basically work like current lightborn but for a period of time. Then the next time you get blinded, you get another token and so on and so on. Also as a passive effect, you recover from being blinded alot quicker.
Basically, making a counter to flashlights without completely making them useless in a match. And Survivors will need to wager if whether you have a token or not before deciding if that save or pallet blind is worth it. Making your players face tough choices in the moment to moment gameplay is A GOOD THING.

Also and just personally, there should be a sort of base kit buffer period where if you get blinded you can't get double blinded, but hey I'm probably just talking out of my ass.

Part 3: Maps
Rotation: Look we got alot of maps at this point. And we've all had sessions where we just wind up in coldwind like four times in a row. So I propose a daily map rotation. Like Monday we have Ormond, Swamp, Gideon and Nostromo. Then Tuesday we have Toba Landing, Haddonfield, Midwich Elementary, etc etc etc. Of course Map offerings can still ignore this if the odds are in your favor.

Killer Exit: We've all been there. Exit gates are open. You got maybe like 3 hooks in. Survivors are just waiting at the exit gates with fingers glued to CTRL. SOOOOOOOOO- Once all generators have been finished and the gates are open, a door will open that can only be accessed by killers. If a killer goes through this door, the match ends. Now this door is hidden to survivors to prevent any shenanigans on their end.

Other changes

Alright y'all ######### about hook camping. Simple. Once you get unhooked, you have no collision with the killer. Bam. Think Scott Jund tweeted this but Bam there. Camping solved. That one is free BHVR

Also since y'all hate slugging so much despite constantly bringing double hook offerings, sabo and flashlights. Everyone has a base kit Unbroken that only activates when everyone else is downed.