We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Killer vaults stuttering

Options
zarr
zarr Member Posts: 864

Platform: Supposedly any, but I play on PC.

Description: If you vault a window normally as killer, the vault stutters, and keeps you stuck in the animation for a brief moment even after the action has ended. So much so that you actually lose some distance on survivors.

How often: Every time.

13 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Janse
    Janse Member Posts: 19
    Options

This happends to me to, it feels like hitting walls after vaulting in chase

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,444
    Options

it feels so weird 😅

It feels like I am getting stuck when I go over the window lol.

• DarkSIGNORE
    DarkSIGNORE Member Posts: 15
    Options

Noticed same problem. Meanwhile vaulting it feels like lag which bring me back for hit walls nd then finally vault…

• nickoli2233
    nickoli2233 Member Posts: 91
    Options

Another bug is that when you vault from a height, you are locked into position while falling until you hit the ground or swing. Don't think that was in the patch notes. Also sometimes get stuck for a split second with the stuttering vaults. Legion's Frenzy vault seems unaffected by both of these issues though. Wesker and Chucky vaults with power aren't laggy from what I've seen in a custom match but you're still locked into place until you touch the ground.

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 255
    Options

Here is a clip of a buggy window vault.

Garden of Joy, playing as the Artist.