We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Game doesn't start since last update

Options
oswmatt
oswmatt Member Posts: 1
edited April 24 in Bug Reporting

I verified all the files after update as I always do, but when I start the game, it doesn't start, the anti-cheat starts and after that the game crashes my pc to low fps or lag screen and then it just doesn't start the low fps/lag screen is over but the game just won't start, I've been looking for a solution ever since. I play on steam and epic too, but I know the problem only from steam, I haven't updated the game on epic yet.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/411867/patch-7-7-0-crash-on-startup#latest

This discussion has been closed.