We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Invisble wall on RPD in the room under the Right stair of the main hall

Options
Matoux
Matoux Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited April 24 in Bug Reporting

I met someone who was using a map bug on rpd who was creating an invisble wall in the room under the main hall right stair he put a medic kit in the right corner of the doorframe of the room just before going inside the room, then that create an invisvble wall in a loop with palette.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/411918/rpd-invisible-wall-glitch#latest

Comments

• Pixelguy
    Pixelguy Member Posts: 1
    Options

I did some more testing, and here's what I found:
    - It's not something the survivor did. This geometry is there all the time, on both variants of the map.
    - Killers like Trapper, Hag, and Demogorgon can not place traps/portals when standing on this geometry. The Knight also cann't deploy guards.
    - Projectiles pass through this, or at least those of the Singularity, Deathslinger, and Plague. I didn't test the rest.
    - Survivors can run through this, but killers can't. This makes me think it ends at a certain height and survivors can run underneath it.

This discussion has been closed.