We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Game Afoot Bug

Options
yandere_gamer
yandere_gamer Member Posts: 27
edited April 24 in Bug Reporting

Description of bug: Game afoot seems to be not registering pallet break actions like it used to. For example, I noticed that nemesis using his tentacle to break a pallet while chasing the obsession doesn't activate the haste effect from game afoot. However, using the tentacle to break a breakable wall while in chase with the obsession will activate the haste from game afoot as usual. I also noticed that spirit fury and dissolution both don't activate the haste status effect from game afoot when you use those perks to break a pallet. However, I am not sure if spirit fury or dissolution activating game afoot was perk synergy that you intended to exist.

Steps to reproduce: Break a pallet with nemesis tentacle, spirit fury, or dissolution while chasing the obsession.

Occurrence Frequency: Seems to occur consistently, I am unsure if there are any other conditions that break pallets while chasing the obsession that would activate the haste from game afoot that are also afflicted with this bug.

p.s. in the following clips I tested both the tentacle attack and spirit fury with game afoot. However, it was in a later game that I noticed that dissolution also doesn't seem to be working with game afoot.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this. Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/411835/ps5-nemesis-tentacle-doesnt-trigger-game-afoot#latest

This discussion has been closed.