We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Pig is missing her beartrap in the lobby

Options
radiantHero23
radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,172

I think I have said this somewhere before, but Pig is still missing her beartrap in the lobby.

She has her hand like she is holding it but it just isnt there. This has now been this way for months and I really hope that it gets fixed soon. I know with all the stuff breaking right now, this might seem like a small problem, but I feel like if nobody mentiones problems, they never gonna get fixed.

Maybe this is linked to the new home screen animation the Pig recieved some months ago.

If the beartrap is supposed to be gone for good, then thats sad, because its super iconic. If you dont want to return it, at least make her hand look different.

This picture is from a previous PTB, but if one just starts their game and takes a look at Piggy right now, its still missing.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review