We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hawkins Desync by Stairs: Killers can see Survivors Where They’re Not and Hit Them From ANYWHERE

Options
NotJared
NotJared Member Posts: 365
edited April 25 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC (Steam) (probably happening across all?)

Description: There is MAJOR server desync on Hawkins, and Survivors and Killers become desynced towards the back side near the furthest-back stairs on the first floor. Because of this desync, Killers can swing at Survivors from anywhere that they appear to see them, down them, and then teleport Survivors over to them!

The following clip is from TheJRM, but this exact thing has happened to me numerous times at the exact same location on Hawkins since the update.

Steps to Reproduce: Play on Hawkins, and play around the area as shown in the clip above. Killers should desync and get hits on Survivors when the Survivor can’t even see the Killer

I will update this post with a log as soon as it happens to me again so I can capture it

8 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• sprogster
    sprogster Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options

Can verify that this de-sync seems especially bad on Hawkins.