Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Why do the people who play twins always recall victor the millisecond they can?

Options
Feetusgod9
Feetusgod9 Member Posts: 19

I've been noticing that since the update, twins have gotten stronger, yet the players seem to think that an instant recall makes the chase faster. As a person who enjoys the new twins, I tested what would happen if I allowed them to hold victor hostage for a bit, and I got massive value. The "babysitter" survivors ended up revealing their entire team's location to me almost every time. Also, in chase a survivor who is crushing victor will end up completely stopping their movement because of the crush animation, which won me the game 2 times and gave me many free downs. So, for the love of God, stop insta-recalling victor, it's just sad at this point.

Best Answer

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,388
    edited April 26 Answer ✓
    Options

I don’t really do that, it depends on the situation and when I need him.

for example yesterday, I had Victor latch onto the survivor that was near generator that was almost done… I could tell she wanted to finish the generator, but she was incapacitated due to Victor thank goodness so instead of recalling Victor, I just left him on her back while I went towards the generator. At this point in the game, I already had two survivors dead, but I couldn’t afford for that generator to be completed.

(made some edits. Sorry for the terrible typos)

Post edited by MechWarrior3 on