We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Xbox Resolution Bug

Options
hungo315
hungo315 Member Posts: 1

The resolution on the Xbox Series S has become so bad after the new update that I cant play without getting a headache. I just need to know if this is intended or if it's a bug that will get addressed. If this is the way the game will look from now on I literally won't be able to play anymore. I know turning the sharpness to 100 does something but it's does not fix the issue in the slightest. I've seen many reports of the same issue on reddit but no word yet from BHVR.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Stiopic
    Stiopic Member Posts: 2
    Options

I decided to play for 3 hours today on Series S and got a terrible headache afterwards due to how blurry/fuzzy it looks. FSR doesn't help as it makes everything a pixelated mess. Really hope this isn't the new resolution for Series S, I wont be able to play anymore if it stays like this. Hell I'm not playing till they fix this, don't want to get another headache.