We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Couldn't Unhook

Options
MopHeadElodie
MopHeadElodie Member Posts: 2

Platform: Steam, teammate was on another platform (I have crossplay enabled).

Description:
I was solo queueing and ended up in a match against a Pinhead on Dead Dog Saloon. When there was one gen left, a teammate got hooked (second stage). I went to unhook him (Steve Harrington, in case it matters) but didn't get the prompt. I circled the hook from every angle and still couldn't unhook him. I went to pick up another teammate who got downed and returned to the hook to try again to no avail. There had been multiple hooks and unhooks by this point so I'm not sure what was going on. I reported the killer just in case this was a hack (don't worry, I specified not being sure whether it was a bug or a hack).

I unfortunately didn't have my clipping software active on time so I only managed to get a video going by the time he died to the entity.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.