If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bugged zone near the large door of one of long rooms in Hawkins

Options
Bob_Mayson
Bob_Mayson Member Posts: 10

I encountered strange bug with one particular room in Hawkins.
In a few words if you approach particular sliding door of one particular room of Hawkins there is a high chance that the game would make you stuck near the door and teleport you back to it if you try to step away from it. It is getting worse if you are trying to hug the wall and the door. You are still able to leave that space anomaly but it takes some time.

At first i encoutered this bug in random game but i also was able to reproduce it in custom game with bots. But i was able to test it only from killer side so i am not sure if survivors have the same issue with hugging that door. Also i had some issues near the other sliding door of the same room but the thing near it is much rarer and less impactful like small freeze.

I have several clips with this issue but i will leave the reference to the one with the look inside that room so you were able to identify it by internal tiles.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Bob_Mayson
    Bob_Mayson Member Posts: 10
    edited April 28
    Options

I also encountered similar problem once as survivor but didn't manage to capture it. It happened in the small room after i popped the gen located in it and tried to leave the room through the opened door.

• MQu
    MQu Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

I encountered both of the instances you did (both as survivor.) I will try to comb through my captures for the room. It's also one of the smaller rooms where gens can spawn. I just kept teleport looping back inside next to the gen every time I walked out the door. I finally got my sprint burst back and even thought it did still teleport me back, somehow the sprinting finally got me out of the loop. I have only had this crazy infinite loop rubberbanding on Hawkins. There must be something wonky in the code for this map.