If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

repost of my skull merchant hook bug old one got deleted for editing it too much

Options
devoutartist
devoutartist Member Posts: 61

the level is wreckers yead the hook location is is beside the truck with the vault able window beside shack hillside if you pause at 0:18 you'll see the truck and i have woo so you can see the yellow window highlighted

this bug was the 2nd time it happened vs skull merchant she bleed me out so i exited the info screen really quick out of tiled that's on me so i don't know what she had and the first time it happened i didn't check ether because i tough it might have ben just the map being bugged it wasn't the same map when i originally encounter it but the killer was skull merchant both time (ill add as a side note there always the off chance that it just happened when i was playing vs her) but what are the odds ?

i didn't encounter it vs other killers but it could be coincidental

that being Saied if i do encounter it again ill screenshot the end game perks with add on ill add it into this bug report

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• devoutartist
    Options

side note if you want i can upload the full 3 min vid if you want to see the surrounding of the location i just need to upload it

• devoutartist
    Options

oh i do remember one perk tough scourge hook pain resonance i only know because the gen i was doing had pop when she hooked some one