We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Perks purchased from Shrine before bloodweb rework not appearing as owned (PC)

Options
hypothesaurus2
hypothesaurus2 Member Posts: 3
edited April 28 in Bug Reporting

Hello,

In relation to a previous report (will link below), I have now realized that other perks I purchased from the Shrine before the bloodweb/prestige rework are not appearing as owned. I noticed in the current Shrine that Decisive Strike did not have the "Purchasing again will give you +100,000 bloodpoints".

I am also not able to obtain the perk on the bloodweb of survivors obtained after the rework (Jeff in this case).

However, I am still able to equip and use the perk on my old survivors (Meg) as I did before, despite the shrine showing I have not obtained the perk and also not owning Laurie as a survivor.

This is the exact same issue I am having with Lithe, which I also purchased from the Shrine years ago.

I am updating now because it seems the issue is that the Shrine is not recognizing the perks as ever having been purchased, despite them still being available on all of my old survivors.

Thank you!

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like an account issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. Please contact our Support Team here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.