If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Survivors couldn't save others from the killer's grasp ( Flashbang )

Options
NoImportaLaVerdad
NoImportaLaVerdad Member Posts: 26
edited April 28 in Bug Reporting

Short Summary:

I was playing a match as Trapper and a survivor tried to rescue a teammate from my grasp using a Flashbang. I got blinded by it but the survivor wasn't dropped nor I was stunned. I'm sure it wasn't mid-pick-up animation because I tried to lunge at the survivor and the flashbang blinded me during the lunge's cooldown.

Additional information:

• Character played: Trapper.
  • Perks played: Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine, Coup d' Grace, Corrupt Intervention and Batteries Included.
  • Map: Greenville Square.
  • Frequency of the issue: No idea, it only happened once.

Here's my DeadByDaylight log, I didn't play any other matches after that one.

After the bug happened, I kept the survivor on my shoulders until he fully wiggled out.

Possible explanations:

Is it possible that the lunge's cooldown made me inmune to the save? Or was it because I had a tree next to me so the game didn't find any place to drop the survivor in?

I hope some else can test it so it gets fixed as soon as possible.

Post edited by NoImportaLaVerdad on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.