We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Latin america servers aren't working properly

Options
Scarletprince15
Scarletprince15 Member Posts: 14
edited April 29 in Bug Reporting

Since the last update, there has been a problem on the Latin American servers; it's impossible to play. The rubberbanding and lag are immeasurable. And this isn't just one match, it's every match. At this rate, Latin Americans are unable to play the game. Could you do something about it? I see that this problem isn't as severe on other servers (which I noticed thanks to watching videos of content creators playing normally this week, they had rubberbanding and lag but it was on very rare ocassions compared to latin american servers).

And to find out if I was the only one experiencing this, I asked every person I matched with how their game was going. And absolutely everyone told me that it was running extremely poorly for them. Everyone. It was absolutely unanimous. Both survivors and killers.

Platform: PC
How often this occur: Always. For EVERYONE in latam since the last update.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

The issue seems to be present on every server, not just Latin America's ones. If you want to share more information, you are welcome to comment on this thread: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/411779/lagging-in-new-patch-7-7-0#latest

This discussion has been closed.