Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PLEASE KILLSWITCH GARDEN OF JOY

Silencer
Silencer Member Posts: 4
edited May 3 in Bug Reporting

I encountered this glitch, it has been reported BUT I created this to hopefully be able to upload videos like you said. The teammates and killer thought I was doing it intentionally but I was running away from skull merchant along the edge of the map and was suddenly outside the map and couldn't get back in. I unpublished my vod on twitch because I don't want people to exploit this intentionally. Killer couldn't get to me, I couldn't get to the map, I didn't want to dc and leave a bot because then the killer would have had to dc and risk a penalty in order to not be held hostage. I didn't know what else to do except keep trying to find a spot to get back on the map. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get back on the map, the killer couldn't hit me, I tried to fall off the map to hopefully be dropped back on the map and it didn't let me, just put me back on there. I don't know how to attach the vod but I'm uploading it to youtube so you guys can hopefully review it and killswitch to fix garden of joy. I did restrict the videos that I uploaded on youtube so that you can only get to them by a link and unfortunately, you have to watch on youtube. If there's another way you want me to send them, let me know.

Post edited by Rizzo on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.