Disconnecting from matches consistantly (And jittering)

ReaperAsmo
ReaperAsmo Member Posts: 1

Reporting this issue on behalf of my partner

As of the new update he's been unable to play dead by daylight whatsoever. we have swapped EU servers to NA servers (Im NA, hes EU.) and the problem persists.

Not only on PS5 is there a consistant lagging issue that has gotten better with the reinstall of the game, but still persists.

On PC, There's a consistant jittering issue (from my POV, He's constantly rubberbanding forward and backward), I am aware of the rubberbanding issue present in the game rn-we have both done fresh installs of the game, while it fixed my rubberbanding, his persists.

After some time of jittering, he can preform some actions but it always ends with him being disconnectetd from the servers.

When he's been disconnected, this is the message he receives then he's able to see the post-match lobby but cannot spectate (as usual) all perks are present (including killers)

Dispite the servers saying that he's been disconnected (NOT a purposeful leave) he has received the respective penalties.

this is extremely discouraging as we've been wanting to play DBD together, but since the update its nearly impossible for him to play.

Both issues are present on (respective) servers and in soloq / duo.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated