Rubberbanding is unbearable & Gen Speed (Only for SwFs tho)

Options
larryman82_Youtube
larryman82_Youtube Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited May 4 in Bug Reporting

Hello I am a killer main, that plays a little survivor, I am at 2500 hours currently, I have a small youtube channel and I play this game for fun, I truly love this game, Ive never put that kind of time into more than one or two games in my 20+ years of gaming, but Ive had to take a break from this because of the rubberbanding, the other thing ive noticed but I wouldnt knoe how to fix this, is the meta has become the 3 man or 4 man or even talented Solos just stay on the outside slam a gen with 3 people on it, and then keep moving around and doing this, the only way to combat it its take away the gen kick limit because in most cases in MY matches as a killer (I never 3 genned anyway) I have tunneled, but teams now will work on a gen throughout the match and never finsih it so when one gen is left that has a ton of progress and no way for the killer to regress it and they can commit to it as long as one person finishes it they will all get up from adrenaline,,,, Rubberbanding is the MAJOR issue I want to play the game but Im lucky to get a few matches, I thought it was me and checked all internet sppeds etc and it wasnt it

PC PLAYER

STEAM

My System runs cyberpunk as an example at high settings and gets 60 FPS

Ive been playing since right after the wesker relief around the time of knight, I own all the killers lol

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated