Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Chucky scamper cancel has returned

Milky_Bean
Milky_Bean Member Posts: 2

I would like to report that the chucky "scamper cancel" (the bug that allowed you to reset and flick your slice and dice without scampering), has returned after its previous fix.

How this bug happens:
First enter hidey ho mode and the good guy
Then slice and dice towards any vault chucky can scamper.
When chucky touches the vault, quickly let go of your m2, flick your camera with your mouse, and quickly hold m2 again, (dont let go for more than 0,5 seconds).
A little power fill up bar will appear as if you just started slice and dice again when you succesfully do this bug.
If you do it succesfully chucky and flick his direction up to ~210 degrees and reset his slice and dice duration.

I have attached a video below which has been zipped into a winrar file, because the website would not allow me to upload an MP4.
Disclaimer:
All recorded footage of this bug has been recorded in matches filled with bots, as to not disturb public matches.
The video entails on how to a tutorial like describtion on how to replicate said bug, but has not been distributed on social platforms such as: Youtube, Reddit, Twitter, TikTok or Facebook. Only distributions of this video has been done privately with friends helping formulate this report. The tutorial like manner is to help the devs replicate and fix the bug in question.
The video has a total duration of 1 minute and 12 seconds (1:12)

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.