If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hawkins National Laboratory - invisible wall

Options
TekIt
TekIt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited May 5 in Bug Reporting

Hi. I was playing on Hawkins tonight, in chase, Chucky glitched.
Then I fired up a custom lobby, unfortunately, if you will run near this wall, be sure to get pulled by the enitity in every direction xD

As you can see, no matter what movement, Chucky (and other killers to my knowledge) will tp back to their original spot.
On servers, this goes a note up, because you will be tp'd after approx 15 metres back If you do hug the corner I have presented. I do not have a video of it, but trust my word.

tl;dr If you do end up on Hawkins National Lab, stay away from this particular wall.
ofc as a good community member, bug has been reported by me

Platform - PC
Reproduce - run into the corner then proceed forward. Like in the video.
How often produced - 10/10 tries.
edit:https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1ckz9vv/hawkins_national_laboratory_invisible_wall/

I can not confirm my email, I've forgotten one letter xd, please check the link. It is safe and you can see the bug.
Apologises for the inconvenience.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.