PC - Unplayable level of stutters and crashes after entering finished generator

Spideynubb
Spideynubb Member Posts: 4

PC - Epic games. After the 7.7.1 bugfix patch, I mentioned the issues I faced below in points

1. I can't launch the game in any Directx version except DX11.

2. Sometime I able to enter and play a match, but most of the time my game just crashed and an error pops up (proof attached, mentioned as point 2).

3. My game is freezing to render characters both in and out of a lobby(when character selection, looking for cosmetics in store page and loading other players character in lobby screen, (VIDEO PROOF ATTACHED via link below).

4. The rubber-banding issue still there but it's reduced compared to previous versions.

5. If I finish a generator or when I'm going to a finished generator area and any survivor powered boon area my game simply started to freeze for 10-15 seconds approx. to render the next frame until I'm not looking the gen or moving away from that finished generator area, furthermore my game half of the time crashes after entering a finished generator area and an error pop up (Error pop up photo proof attached mentioned as point 5).

Some of my recent logs:

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Spideynubb
    Spideynubb Member Posts: 4

Any solutions ?

• CyIsChill
    CyIsChill Member Posts: 11

leaving a comment to note that im experiencing this issue to some degree aswell.

have yet to experience crashing or this severity of stutter/hitching.

Still experiencing some stutter when rendering characters and while in game.

hope this gets fixed soon