Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are you experiencing disconnections before and during games?

TefyStanford
TefyStanford Member Posts: 12

I am experiencing too many disconnections, when I have not even been in a game for 5 minutes. This morning I logged in at 10:00am to play, and in a few minutes the game froze and kicked me out, indicating a disconnection from the server. They blocked me from searching for players for 24 hours. And I've already had 6 hour penalties in the last few days. The servers are annoying terribly. It's not my internet connection nor is it my PS5.

Answers

• TefyStanford

Every option in the game is generating errors. In the lobby, in the blood network, during the game, in the store.

• TefyStanford

This morning the 24-hour penalty was lifted. I was able to play 2 games and in the third, it had been going on for about 5 minutes and it disconnected me. They penalized me again and now for 48 hours. The problem with the DBD servers is too much.

• Bedslamb
    Bedslamb Member Posts: 76

jeeez , this will be me in a couple of days i fear , fine for a few games then disconnect , and penalty . At the half hour ban today

• littlechaos70
    littlechaos70 Member Posts: 5

Same thing happened to me on PC today and I am sitting on a 6 hour ban. Behavior needs to do something.

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 639
    edited May 30

As in all these threats in the bug section where the words 'disconnection' or 'crash' are used, these reports are closed because these are 'Technical issues' (means your platform is a part of the problem and no support are available for these issues).
    I don't have this problem so often in game but a lot of people have it and it is really annoying.
    And it is funny how all these internet connections aren't constant or how many users have some 'technical issues' but apparently 'only with the DbD's servers'…
    I'm convinced their dedicated servers are a big part of the problem but BVHR prefer to put the fault on the users.