Switch - Severe frame rate lag playing against Cenobite

Options
Jacob_
Jacob_ Member Posts: 12

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a public match. Have not tested custom matches.

Step 3 : If the killer is The Cenobite, frame rate will lag for the entire match.

Additional information

• Character played: N/A (several survivors)
  • Perks played: N/A
  • Map: Disturbed Ward, Haddonfield, RPD East
  • Frequency of the issue: At least 3 separate matches

This issue started around patch 7.7.0. No particular Cenobite add-ons, no particular cosmetic. Other Switch friends have noticed the same thing. Likely happens on all maps as well. The intensity of the frame rate lag is comparable to playing against Spirit prior to patch 5.4.0 when her performance was optimized, and also comparable to playing against Dredge with certain cosmetics (which has been an ongoing issue).

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,896
    Options

Yeah, this is becoming a real problem. Whenever he is the Killer, the game feels like it's going to crash any minute. I faced two in a row last night and they were different players. It desperately needs to be looked at.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 370
    edited June 7
    Options

This! My brain didn't think to see if this was posted but yes this is happening to me also. Everytime I play against him the game is visibly laggy. It just happened on the new map and I have had it happen on MacMillan maps and Coldwind maps. It seems to be the killer causing lag not me.