Teamwork Power of two needs some changes.

the perk has been out for over a year now and I don’t really see anybody use it. The perk has a very similar effect to blood pact with only one difference. I feel like you guys should take another look at the teamwork perks in general and rework them to have better effects and shorter cooldowns. The current iteration just doesn’t really work.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707
    edited May 24

This one is tricky, because I think in order to make this perk better the speed bonus probably needs to be a little lower, so that it can be made available for longer and more often. As it is, you get 5% which is a big deal but it’s really hard to make much use of it since it’s so easy to lose and this perk has the longest cooldown in the game, so overall it’s a bad perk. But I also don’t want to create another MFT situation.

How about this:

• When you finish healing another Survivor, you both move 3% faster for as long as you remain within 12 meters of each other or until either of you lose a health state. (reduced speed from 5% to 3%)
    • After the conditions are no longer met, the effect lingers for an additional 15 seconds on both Survivors. (new effect)
    • This perk has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds (lowered from 180/160/140).

And do the exact same buffs to Collective Stealth as well.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 1,018

I think it'd be better if it worked both ways. Like if you get healed or heal. The above poster also has a good idea, but I don't think it needs a compensatory nerf.