Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Quirky Console Charm STILL Unobtainable After Six Months

Leo
Leo Member Posts: 105

I made a post on this bug back in December of 2023, and since then nothing has been done about it. When Level 3 of Tome 17 released, there was a bug where players started that page of challenges at the Epilogue and had to work towards the Prologue. Claiming the Prologue nodes did not reward either the charm or the Rift Fragments for that level.

At this point, can we please just get a store redeem code for people affected by this? There is no way for players affected by this bug to receive this charm through normal means, and it is especially frustrating for players like me who try to collect as much as we can. Once I finish this current Rift, this will be the ONLY normally obtainable charm that I am missing.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.