• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

@Boss said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Maelstrom10 said:

@Fenrir said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

Also, does anyone know how many outfits we will be able to get with only the Golden Coins? Last event we were able to get 2/7 outfits but since we only have 3 I'm assuming we can only get 1 full set.

My bet is like one item

its confirmed theres more then just 3 outfits guys, i can't remember who else is getting outfits but i know wraith was confirmed. do hope you realise that this was just the stuff dug up from ptb digging

Do you know what Wraith's looks like? or do you know where it was confirmed?

I only remember the headpiece, but it was one of those opera masks, white and covers only the left/right side of the face.
    Hilarious.

I think that's for Valentines Day, not the Moonrise event.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Boss said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Maelstrom10 said:

@Fenrir said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

Also, does anyone know how many outfits we will be able to get with only the Golden Coins? Last event we were able to get 2/7 outfits but since we only have 3 I'm assuming we can only get 1 full set.

My bet is like one item

its confirmed theres more then just 3 outfits guys, i can't remember who else is getting outfits but i know wraith was confirmed. do hope you realise that this was just the stuff dug up from ptb digging

Do you know what Wraith's looks like? or do you know where it was confirmed?

I only remember the headpiece, but it was one of those opera masks, white and covers only the left/right side of the face.
    Hilarious.

I think that's for Valentines Day, not the Moonrise event.

Dangnabbit.
    Ahh yes, just found not_Queen's comment on it: 3 full outfits.
    So no Wraith yet.

Post edited by Boss on
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

i just want to see a david outfit that have a white beard like the photo of ace new outfit