Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC(?) - Game randomly freezing when loading into a Chaos Shuffle match, won't close normally either

big_boi_breadstick
big_boi_breadstick Member Posts: 2
edited May 31 in Bug Reporting

I don't know why exactly, but sometimes the game just randomly decides out of seemingly nowhere to freeze on me whenever I load into a CS match sometimes (maybe normal matches too? it's happened there but I don't think it's happened nearly as often)

The last two times this happened to me, someone was using a Haddonfield map offering, but I'm not entirely sure if THAT'S what's causing the freeze or not. I tested it out in custom games as well, but nothing weird happened there. Not with the Haddonfield offering (with and without sac ward), not without the offering, and not with other map offerings from what I've seen. JUST in non-custom matches

Plus, the game just won't let me close it thanks to it hogging the screen space and not letting anything go over it, I have to just outright restart my computer to get things working again

I've never really had any cases of freezing prior to the past few days (certainly not before the UE5 upgrade), and the game itself plays just fine normally.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This seems to be a technical issue, if you still require assistance you can ask other forum users in the Ask the Community section ( https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/ask-a-question) since we do not offer technical support on this platform.

This discussion has been closed.