Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

DBD Crash Reporter

TheCryptKeeeper
TheCryptKeeeper Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited June 2 in Bug Reporting

Platform: steam

Description: Game Thread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 19-.00 secs

Reproduce: Playing the game and suddenly the screen will freeze and about 2 minutes later the crash reporter shows the error.

Occurence: All the time after playing 3-4 rounds.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks to be a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask over in the Ask the Community section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum, or may contact our Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

Comments

• TheCryptKeeeper
    TheCryptKeeeper Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I'm a streamer and this error is very frustrating when your attempting to do content creation, not only does it make me look incompetent is a pain in the ass when I reload the DBD only to be found out, I have been banned for 5 mins. After playing after the 5 minutes it crashed again, this time I was banned for 20 minutes. Its not fair that players are banned when the game crashes.

I understand the bands for users who DC and ruin the game for other(s) but when the game crashes (outside our control) why do we get banned. That is something the DEVS need to look into.

This discussion has been closed.