Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Weird Hitbox Disparity on RPD

Dulfy_Mans
Dulfy_Mans Member Posts: 33

On Raccoon City Police Station (both East & West Wing), there's an odd disparity of hitboxes between two locations, which becomes painfully apparent while playing as Bubba. At the short cement barrier loop outdoors right next to the front exit gate, you can cleanly sweep over the red bench without bumping into anything. However, at the front desk loop just inside the front entrance, there's a tall invisible wall on top of a small case on the ground which you can easily bump into (despite the small case being shorter than the red bench). Perhaps this hitbox should be adjusted to be in-line with the cement barrier loop? I recorded a video clearly showcasing the disparity. I would attach the video itself here, but .mp4 format isn't allowed for some reason, so I uploaded it to Youtube instead:

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review