Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

DBD cosmetic bugs Shadows

oh_salutations
oh_salutations Member Posts: 212

Currently, in the store, I've noticed a lot of cosmetics have an odd shadow to them that's painted onto the clothing, the shadow can be faint or super strong but this is a list of the shadows I've encountered and some other bugs I've noticed with some cosmetics

The shadows are usually where the shirt and the pants overlap in the outfit but since you can mix and match the outfit pieces if you aren't wearing the outfit it's supposed to go with you have shadows that make the clothing look odd and once you notice it it's hard to not

Shadows

• Aestri Yazar

On her Default torso, the collar and under the shoulder pads are super dark almost pitch black, but in the recolors they are normal

• Jonah Vasquez

A lot of Jonas' Pants have dark shadows, the example I'm showing is from his Tech-wear outfit but I'll also list the others he has shadows on

1. Rapid Act (Techwear)

2. Festive shorts (Cozy Break)

3. Heart patterned shorts (Cupids chosen)

4. Cargo Pants (Spring Ensembles)

5. Tactical Cargos (Covert Codebreaker)

6. Yellow Band Pants (Visions of the future)

• Kate Denson

In her Winter PJs if wearing a T-shirt or anything That shows the upper waist area there is a huge shadow line that were the PJ shirt would cover

• Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen

In all of his default jeans, he has the shadow

• Dwight

This one is hard to notice but on his Collage Daze collection shorts there is a triangular shadow, and aligns perfectly to the shirt the shorts goes with but if you wear anything else the shadows are just there, (Even the rift recolor of the shorts that came with a different shirt has the shadows)

Skin Seams

• David

Has a HUGE neck seam in the most recent update

• Sable

Sable Has 2 bugs one is with her Chrysalis hair it creates a neck seam

and the other is in her Green Rarity shirts there is a black object in her collarbone that sticks though when she looks down ( Most noticeable when hooked)

Im on PS5 but i also noticed these on PC so its not a platform thing

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.