Jane Romero, Many Cosmetic Bugs.

Options
JainMain95
JainMain95 Member Posts: 6

Plattform: Pc

Dear Bhvr team. I don't know why new bugs keep coming up with Jane or why old ones don't even get fixed. But it would be nice if she could get a little more love from you too. Please take my following points to heart. I would really appreciate it <3

1. Her "flower skirt" sticks to her leg and always stretches long.

2. Furthermore, her dress “ivory robe” also sticks to her leg. And her head doesn't sit on her body, But you only see this when it is hung up, but then continuously

3. Jane's "Short Jacket" still has clipping errors.

4. Jane's earrings from the "Pixie" hairstyle are actually blue.

5. Jane's back texture on the “Demin jacket” and the “Unmut” jacket is too long and clips through many of her pants.

6. Jane's hair from the "Lilac Beret" needs animation. It can be pulled, I wonder why the earrings get an animation even though you can't even see them while all the hair is stiff. Also, the lighting on this hair is terrible.

7. Jane's image of "stage style" is broken

8. Jane's necklace from the "loose ponytail" headboard floats around in her neck.

9. One of the two head pieces, either "Evening Balayage" or "Fresh Face", was completely black from the hair dye, while the other had white highlights. Now both have white streaks.

10. Many of Jane's injured animations are missing when she interacts with something. In addition, Jane's face becomes distorted with the "Engaging Voice" hairstyle when you heal the bleeding effect.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review