Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Vecna is almost perfect, except mage hand

johntec
johntec Member Posts: 27
edited June 5 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think after Vecna got buffed, he's one of the most fun killers to play as, and also going against him is a lot of fun imo, except one thing, namely mage hand.

I don't think mage hand needs a drastic nerf, holding a pallet in place is useful, but can be countered by good pathing and running tight around loops, especially if you have the boots of the interlooper equipped. However reseting a pallet should be more of a mind game than a free hit. Personally I would reduce the movement speed after letting go of m2 without using mage hand, so if the survivor fakes dropping a pallet, they can run another round around the loop, however if vecna choses not to charge his power, he'd get a hit. Similar to huntress. I think this would make this part of the power way more interactive for both sides. However I'm completly fine with mage hand making god pallets useless, this should stay.